- Nominate directly via the category links in the 'AWARD CATEGORIES' drop-down menu above.
- Nominations are open to organisations that are actively involved in the mining industry
- Award nominations are free to submit
- Entrants can nominate themselves or be nominated by a third party.
- Please answer all questions in the nomination form.
- Nominations must be be between 250 and 500 words.
- Nominations must be completed on the form specific to the category being entered.
- The Future of Mining Award award is a best of the best in all the categories and recognises the individual / organisation that has excelled as an industry champion, and will be selected from the winner of each other category.
- Nominations remain the property of Aspermont Events. Information and any photos provided may be used for promotional purposes and made available to Award Sponsors.
- Opening date: Nominations will open from Wednesday 1 November 2017. Forms will be available online via http://awards.future-of-mining.com
- Closing date: Nominations must be completed no later the end of Friday 8 February 2019.
- Nominees submit their application on the understanding they may be required to fulfil promotional duties as requested by Aspermont events and the applicable Award Sponsor; including but not limited to, interviews for radio programs or case studies in media.
- Judging will be based on the merit of the nominations received and any subsequent information as requested, including but not limited to, follow-up interviews, referee checks and/or business visits.
- The judging panel will consist of representatives selected by the Award organisers and are recognised as influencers and leaders in the mining industry. will select shortlisted nominees from each category
- They will select shortlisted nominees from each category and any decision made by judging panel will be final.
Announcement and winners
- Award winners will be announced and presented at the Future of Mining Awards on 25th March 2019 in the Garden Lounge, Softel Sydney Wentworth
- Shortlisted organisations in each category will be notified in advance of the awards ceremony and be invited to attendand invited. Unsuccessful applicants will be notified by email once the shortlisted organisations have been established
- Winners will not release information of their win to any other person or media outlet without express consent from Aspermont Events until after the awards ceremony